Hypixel Chat Manager
Last Updated: 19/7/2017
Current version: 3.0Beta
What is HCM?
Hypixel Chat Manager (HCM) is a forge mod, specifically build to manage your chat on the Hypixel server. HCM will read all of your incoming chat, and seperate it into tabs in its own thats apart from Minecraft. In each tab there is a text area where you can type your response, which will properly send your chat to the server.
Functions of HCM
- Sorts all Party, Guild, PM and lobby chat in correct tabs
- Creates an easy way to respond to all specific messages, without messing up with "/r"
- Set an unlimited amount of Notification Words, which will alert you when someone says them
- Unread messages give that tab a magenta background
- Filters out the game messages that are not actual chat
- (TOGGABLE) Remove the Join/Leave messages from friends joining/leaving
- (TOGGABLE) Keep track of which server you are currently in
How to install HCM
You will need the correct version of Forge and HCM to get it working.
You can download HCM on the sidebar, the big green "DOWNLOAD" button. There is a button for all versions.
You can download and install Forge at their website.
To use HCM, drag the HCM jar into your .minecraft/mods folder, and use forge as you normally would!
HCM runs completely on it's own, and should be able to run alongside any other mods. If you find a bug, or a non-compatiable mod, let me know and I'll try to fix it!