Last Updated: 28/April/2019
Current version: 2.0.1
What is PitEvents?
PitEvents is made for the minigame "The Pit" on the Hypixel server.
It gives a cleaner and easier way of knowing when events happen, where they are, and for how long
It has the option to notify you with sound when an event starts, and you get a message on your screen when the event is active
[BETA] since 2.0.0 it has the option to notify you when events are going to happen, even if you're not playing the pit!
Functions of PitEvents
- Lets you know by sound when an event starts
- Shows you visually on screen what event is active, where it is and for how long
How to install PitEvents
You will need the correct version of Forge and PitEvents to get it working.
You can download PitEvents on the sidebar, the big green "DOWNLOAD" button. There is a button for the 1.8.9 version, which currently is the only version
You can download and install Forge at their website.
To use PitEvents, drag the PitEvents jar into your .minecraft/mods folder, and use forge as you normally would!
PitEvents Should be compatible with any other mod!
- /pitevents help -- Displays a help command
- /pitevents editLayout -- Lets you change where on screen you get notified
- /pitevents resetEvents -- Resets any events in case they get stuck on screen
- /pitevents updateEvents -- Forces to check the server if there are any major events happening soon
- /pitevents toggleSound -- Toggles the sound effect when an event starts
- /pitevents toggleServerEvents -- Toggles whether or not the mod tries to get new events from the server when not inside the pit gamemode
- /pitevents toggleEvents -- Toggles if you see events on the screen
- /pitevents toggleCombat -- Toggles if you see your embattlement status on screen
- Version 2.0.1 - 28/April/2019
- Fixed a lag issue when pinging the pitevents server
- Changed the pings to pitevents server to once per 60 seconds instead of once per 10 seconds
- Fixed the updateEvents command not working properly
- Version 2.0.0 - 25/April/2019
- Core rewrite of the mod
- Events are now updated to the latest version without having to update the mod
- Better command completion
- [BETA] Get notified of Major events when you're not in the Pit gamemode!
- Version 1.2 - 3/Aug/2018
- Fixed some timing issues
- Added Pizza Place & Dragon egg events
- Version 1.1 - 17/July/2018
- Added a way to toggle events from the screen display
- Added an embattlement status
- Fixed /pitevents edit not working correctly
- Fixed QUICK MATHS event not being picked up
- Fixed chat color for help and feedback messages
- Version 1.0 - 15/July/2018
- Created the mod